Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Sleep Walker

Sneak preview from my first fashion editorial for ELLE Indonesia. My boss asked me to shoot this on the first week of my arrival at the ELLE office. I think she didn't waste any more time eh?:P

The Sleep Walker
Photographed by Arseto Adiputra
Fashion Editor: Anindita Saryuf
Makeup Artist: Marlene Hariman
Hair Stylist: Anto
Models: Olesya/JIM, Innu (my drummer turned model ;) )
Digital Imaging: Yohanes Radityo
Stylist Assistant: Eddy Komala, Anggin Lembayungsari
Grafitti: Artcoholic

Special thanks to: Priyo Oktaviano (the amazing designer who accompanied us during the shoot). Mas Priyo, you rock!

Check the whole editorial on ELLE Indonesia, January 2010. It's out now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. mba dits, yang ini aku taruh di blog-ku ya?
    hihi..daripada merepotkan meminta file jpeg nya:p

    i think my heart still stops beating everytime i see it,mindblowing..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete