Saturday, January 9, 2010

4.00 AM

I've been watching National Geographic and Discovery Travel & Living channels every single night for almost a week to help me doze off and I found couple of interesting facts:

1. Hitler and the Nazi soldiers had the most stylish uniforms ever. I'm not supporting their radical view nor the horrible cruelty they did towards the Jews during the WW II. But I must admit that whoever designed their outfit had an immaculate taste in fashion.




2. The aforementioned tyrant was a very lucky man. He escaped 42 attempted murders. Even cat only has 9 souls. I don't think he's a human at all. Devil's crossbred maybe?
3. You can actually eat a raw cacao bean. From the look on this guy's face who ate them on TV, I think they are quite tasty.
4. Dayak Iban's tatau (traditional tribal hand tapping tattoo) are so beautiful I want to have one on my body. It takes two person to do this type of tattoo: the tattoo artist and the skin stretcher, and a massive pain killer to ease the pain.


5. I never knew before about the Amazon shrunken heads. And after seeing those images on National Geo, I don't know if I could sleep without having a nightmare now.



6. So many wars in the world causing suffering, misery and loss. Most of them were conducted by men, never a woman. So....


Oh well, I need to hit the bed now. Have an early morning shoot today





No comments:

Post a Comment