Monday, January 4, 2010

Pretty Dots

Oh yes, as a tights/hosiery/stockings aficionado, I live 24/7 in my pair of black opaque tights. I know some people may think I'm crazy as I live in tropical country where it's hot and humid all the time. But, I don't care. The temperature of my previous office was like in the north pole, and M&S opaque tights were my loyal buddies that saved my toes from freezing to death. And I just love how black tights create silhouettes of longer and leaner legs. It's like getting a painless liposuction :p.

Although I collected other colors than black (I have pop art prints, lace, various leggings in technicolor shades, cut out, etc etc) I always come back to my good ol' 40% denier. Anyways, seeing this lovely Balenciaga ads from their F/W 09, I have new obsession: Polka dots sheer stockings. My best friend suggested Zara, but I don't like their too small dots as they look like moles. I want big polka dots, and the only place I could get them is of course eBay! They even cost less than Zara's. Oh, I can't wait for my baby to arrive!

Photobucket
The inspiration: Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2009  campaign

Photobucket
Photobucket



image source: google & flicker 





No comments:

Post a Comment